Sunday, April 29, 2018

Long Overdue Update

Been almost 4 months since I have updated the blog. There have been a lot of projects that have been ongoing. Looking forward to getting them complete and posting about them. In the mean time I plan on getting as much content out there as I can, and hope the the work life doesn't get in the way as much as it has the past few months.

Things to look forward to:


  • Some new models have been built and will provide some posts on them
  • Review of the Warlord Games Waffen SS plastic range
  • Review and pictures of the Warlord Stug G I built and painted
  • Review and pictures of the Company B SiG Self-propelled gun
  • Pictures and tips on building terrain
  • Review of my trip to Cold Wars in Lancaster, PA.

Stay tuned there is a lot on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment