Thursday, June 14, 2018

Artillery Position

So I began working on a position for my artillery piece. Looking at some photos and some things from Warlord I figured I'd take a stab and my own rendition of what Warlord made.


I first measured out some MDF I had laying around. I marked out where the walls would be so i could build up a dirt mound in front.


Next I took some DAS air drying clay and began sculpting a hill for the emplacement. I made sure to wet it down as i wanted it to be fairly smooth.


Next I took some small coffee stirrers and put them against the mount of clay. I followed that up with some match stick posts on wither side. I had some of them stick out to show the reinforcement. 



Once everything dries up i will base coat everything with a brown paint and then begin adding flock and the details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment