Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Bolt Action Marder III Ausf. H Review

Good Day Everyone!

This is my first review post and this will be about the new Warlord Games Bolt Action Marder II Ausf. H that I received in the the mail. I ordered this from a vendor on eBay and it arrived today. I was super happy to open it up and check it out.

First thing I noticed was the box that the model came in was a little larger than usual. As I opened it up I realized this wasn't like the usual resin kits but is a plastic kit. Now recently I have noticed that Warlord's plastic figures are very detailed. They are great! I just picked up the new Waffen SS plastic kit and those figures are super detailed and are a great starting point for a Waffen SS Army. Don't get me wrong I like the metal figures, but after the new SS kit I am super impressed and I am hoping there are more plastic kits that come up where the molds are updated.

The kit comes with the following:

- 2 plastic sprues
- 1 kit for making smoke and fire markers
- A instruction book with painting guide
- A stat card about the unit
- Decal sheet for the model




Overall I think this is a step in the right direction and look forward to more kits like this from Warlord.

Stay tuned for a post about the finished model.

No comments:

Post a Comment